Thursday, July 18, 2013

Things to be Thankful for!

This past Thanksgiving we were blessed. Rich and I were in Texas with my family for Thanksgiving this year. Our family was allowed to stay at and enjoy the beach for a few days. Aunt Kathy's boss was gracious enough to open up his beach house to our family so that we could make some new and lasting memories with one another. We had a great time fishing, eating, drinking, playing cards, the boys watching football, and just being together as a family. We are truly blessed!

Our first night there, several of us took a walk on the beach (becoming a buffet for mosquitos).
Aunt Kathy and I

 Michael Michael Motorcycle, and his light saber
 
Margaritaville with my Sista

Beautiful sun set

Rise and shine Caroline
 

Blythe was a fish catching machine

I think David and Michael would have slept on the dock if we had let them

Photo credit to my Sista

Chris and his favorite cousins!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment