Thursday, July 18, 2013

Joyful January

January seemed to fly by. I guess that's what happens when you don't get home from Christmas vacation until New Years Eve!?

There was some kind of wrestling event at the Air Force Academy in January so Rich and I drove up and spent the weekend with the Boushell family. I love this family! They are so much fun and great to be around. Us girls got busy in the kitchen and made blueberry muffins, testing out Jenn's new kitchen aid mixer, and made Rich's mom's sticky buns. While the guys went to wrestling the girls all went to Garden of the Gods and walked around, climbed a few rocks, and just had a good time. It was a quick trip up and back but it was fun, as always, to see and spend sometime with them!

That next week was Rich's birthday. I had been hearing good things about a place here called Farm and Table. So why not go celebrate with some friends and enjoy a good meal and good company!? So Bill and Tiffany and Rich and I went out for the evening to celebrate. Another great family to spend time with. A family I feel blessed to know! Thanks for helping me make Rich's birthday fun!
Such fun girls to be around!


going to miss being a short drive from Jenn and her family!


Kissing Camels

I think we could all be related!



Deep inside the rocks. I think my knee still hurts from where I bent down to take this picture


A little bit of rock climbing

Happy Birthday Rich (sadly this is the only picture from that night :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment