Sunday, July 24, 2011

Las Vegas Anyone? YES PLEASE!

Over Memorial Day weekend Rich and I went to Las Vegas with some friends to celebrate Tom's birthday. This was my first time in Vegas and it was a great weekend. We were able to get away fromt he reality of the adoption upset that was handed to us the week before and just enjoy ourselves with some good friends and good laughs!
While in Vegas, Rich and I went to the Cirque Du Soleil Mystere show at Treasure Island. This was an amazing show. If you find yourself in Vegas, you should go!!!
Jenn and Stephanie with the days public service announcement: "Spooning leads to forking"
Rich and I also went to Madame Tussauds while we were there. I think I had more fun than Rich did posing with the figures!
See, we could join the Blue Man Group!!

After we left Vegass Rich and I made a stop at Hoover Dam on our way home.


We even took a tour of the power plant. This was pretty cool!!
It was a great weekend and I am glad we made the trip! Can't wait for the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment