Sunday, July 24, 2011

A week in Texas

In June I was able to go to Austin and visit my family for a few days before heading on to Corpus Christi for the Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf conference.

Mom playing baseball with the kids, Michael was playing catcher and David was pitching. Blythe and I were the cheerleaders.
I was showing Blythe and David the "draw" feature on our new camera, they thought this was cool (and so do I) :)
Blythe and Michael with Aunt Chelle. I had a great time at home, it was good to see the kids and have a little time with my mom and family. Though it was a short trip, I was glad I was able to make it!

When I was in DC in May, I was able to sweet talk Missie into going to Texas with me for the TSID conference. There is nothing like some good M&M time!! It was a great conference and it was awesome getting more time with Missie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures sista! I miss you so much!!!! hugs and kisses!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete