Sunday, July 24, 2011

Paradise for a week


For our first anniversary Rich and I were able to go to Aruba for the week and stay at a golf resort right off the beach. It was absolute paradise! We actually won, yes that's right I said WON, this trip while on our honeymoon. That's the way to do it! :)


These "little" guys were all over the place. We were told they are a delicacy in Aruba. I had NO desire to even entertain the possibility of trying it. NO THANK YOU.


On our last full day in Aruba Rich and I went to the butterfly farm. If you know me, you know I took a gazillion pictures. It was SO beautiful and I didn't want to leave.



Our last full day in Aruba. It was a beautiful day and an absolutely breathtaking sunset. It was such a nice week away. We didn't talk about work or adoption or anything that could possible bring on stress. It was nice to get away for the week and just enjoy each other and celebrate the first year of our marriage.



It was July 4th and Aruba "knows who their sugar daddy is" (according to Rich). The put on a great fireworks show. What a great way to end our week. We are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment