Friday, March 4, 2011

Bowling

To end the stressful week, Rich's boss arranged the afternoon away from the office. This afternoon the office and their spouses/families were invited out for a couple fun games of bowling.

You know how it goes, you walk in and you get the ever so fashionable bowling shoes:


Who said there is an age limit on velcro shoes?? Loverly aren't they! I know you are jealous and are asking yourself "WHERE can I get a pair just like those?!" Kirltand Bowling Lanes has them in spades!!!


See Steve? See Steve bowl?? NO? me either, my first attempt at an action shot ended in a blur
:(

This is Jill. I don't know how to interpret the look on her face!? I'm sure it is something not appropriate for children. After all, I am taking her picture as she is bowling...


Rich, making sure he has perfect form! ;)




Finally, an action shot of Steve. He told me I only had one shot and since that one shot (seen above) didn't work out so well I had to take what I could get without him knowing!

Of course the rest of the office was there too, they are all the others standing in the background of the pictures above. We were split into 3 different lanes and Jill, Steve, Rich and I were on lane 1. Sadly, that's all the pictures I got. I will be sure to take more at our next event. It was a fun afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment