Wednesday, January 5, 2011

On the road, again...

After Thanksgiving I was fortunate enough to be able to head to VA and spend some time with Missie and get to work a fun filled 10 days with her, the details of which I can not discuss but take my word for it, it was fun and I was glad to be able to see Missie!!!
Getting to VA had its ups and downs, mainly the fact that I sat in the ABQ airport for 6.5 hours while my plane was delayed and that my luggage didn't make it on my connecting flight in Chicago and then all planes were grounded. It looked like I wasn't getting my bags so a trip to Walmart was made to buy essentials, 98% of which was able to be returned when my bags were delivered the next afternoon.
Since I had nothing better to do, I got my free photo with Santa at ABQ. Why not!?







When I arrived in VA it was cold, as was the first few days we were working. COLD, as in freezing temperatures, who would have thunk it in December!?




Put then the weather became bipolar and began to warm up, YES PLEASE!






Dinner with Missie one night. Some GOOD eats, at least where the sweets are concerned (but please don't count how many desserts are in front of us!! We worked hard and deserved every one of those!) :D


Our waiters with their baked Alaska deserts, YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment