Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just can't wait to get on the road again...

After working with Missie it was time to say "see you soon" :( and head back to NM. I had one day to wash clothes and repack so that Rich and I could head to Ohio for Christmas with his side of the family.
Despite what you may think, its very hard to dry clothes when your cat climbs in the warm dryer and explores/sits down inside for a while. Silly Comet! I sent this to my mom and she said "fluff cycle", umm..NO! After He decided to get out I was able to finish our laundry and packing.

We headed out to Ohio for Christmas. It was snowing when we got there and it was snowing when we left, as well as all the days in between (despite Pop's [Rich's dad] best efforts). It was a fun week with the family and friends in Ohio and we are blessed to have been able to make the trip this year, I always enjoy having time with Rich's friends and family!


Ma and Pop's house as it was starting to snow one morning.

Pop's and I had an on-going tease, every time it would start to snow I would proudly tell him "look, it's snowing" to which he would respond with an evil growl. Ever time it stopped snowing he would point it out with "look it stopped snowing" and I would return the growl and tell him that "Santa is bringing you coal for wishing away my white Christmas". Well, I guess I had been a better good girl than he a good boy because I was blessed with my very first, true, white Christmas complete with fresh snow when we woke and again before we went to bed. It was beautiful and magical all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment