Monday, April 25, 2011

Then comes Marriage...



I can not believe that it has been a year. Rich and I are so blessed to have found one another and I could not ask for a better husband!




April 17, 2010 Rich and I wed before a group of our friends and family. It truly was my fairytale wedding. I could not have asked for anything better. My brother walked me down the aisle where my mom and dad met us to give me away as a family. Both Rich and I shed tears of joy as we said our vows and during the ceremony. It was my dream day, something I had long thought would always be a fantasy.





Rich is my soul mate. He allows me to be myself, from wild and crazy to emotional basket case, and loves me despite it all. We have laughed and cried, traveled and stayed home, agreed and disagreed but there is no one I would rather have done all this with or anyone I would rather spend the rest of my life with.




I am proud to be Mrs. Richard Rupanovic!

No comments:

Post a Comment