Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So frustrating...

Of all the times for Washington DC and the East Coast to have an all time record breaking winter. The most snow that has fallen here since 1884 picked this week to fall and keep me from coming home. HOW RUDE!

My flight for Thursday has been cancelled, I only found this out after calling American Airlines myself. They have booked me on a flight Friday morning that is supposed to be in Austin at 1:55pm. I hope that nothing goes wrong with this flight and that I can indeed get out. I am already having to scramble and get appointments and meetings re-scheduled for later during the trip.

Here's hoping for the best, cuz otherwise: What's a bachelorette party without a bachelorette? Or a bridal shower without the bride? And how is a girl supposed to have a dress fitting if the dress and the girl are in different states?

No comments:

Post a Comment