Saturday, October 31, 2009

Engagement Photos

Last Sunday Rich and I were blessed to have the opportunity to take our engagement photos. My dear friend Missie allowed us to borrow her father for the afternoon to take our photos in Maryland. We went to Oregon Ridge Park and took advantage of the beautiful nature and wonderful fall colors of the trees as our backdrop.


We couldn't have asked for a better day, or company, for out pictures. It was so much fun and I cant say enough good things about how the pictures turned out. I am so excited to have so many to chose from, not sure I can pick ONE favorite! Thank you so much Dad Mills for spending your afternoon with us and taking such wonderful pictures. Thank you Mom Mills for feeding us such a wonderful meal afterwards, it is always good to spend time with your family!

Here are just a few of the pictures that were taken:






































4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are some beautiful pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm in love with these pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous and completely capture the love and fun in your relationship! Okay, that's a very mushy statement for me to make, but it's true. I feel like I should say something a bit more abrasive and true to our relationship, but I'll keep those to myself for now =) Beautiful Michelle, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Not sure if you remember me. I used to be in the same Sunday school class with you when you lived in Austin. I was sewing with Natalie this past week, and the kids were talking about Aunt 'Chelle. Natalie told me you had the most gorgeous engagement pictures on your blog. . .and you do! I don't know how you can pick a favorite either. Anyway, blessings to you in your marriage. Congratulations!
    Melissa (Lewis) Kemp

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the play list songs you picked! Very beautiful!!!!!! I love you and can't wait to have you here for christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete