Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Watch out Texas, Here I come

I will be boarding the plane at 4:55 EST tomorrow afternoon to head for Texas. Appointments are scheduled, catering tastings, dress shopping, cake tasting, florist, and reception venue. I hope I can get everything done that I need to get done while I am there. I'm not sure that I have everything scheduled that I should during this time. Fingers crossed I don't miss anything.

I am looking forward to seeing the family and doing wedding stuff, I think this will finally make it real that in about 8 months I will be walking down the isle. For a girl who has thought about this day since her first breath out of the womb, you would think it was all planned and it was just a mater of making payments...so not the case. Who would have thought that there was so many details that go into such a big day.

I will try to keep up with the blog day by day while I am home, no promises, i will do what I can to keep updates posted on the days events and what I liked/didn't like from the caterers etc.

See you soon Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment